TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All customer must be from within Canada.
2. You must be 21 or older to order.
3. AstronautEdibles.ca does not promote the illegal use of marijuana and therefore cannot assume any legal responsibility for any actions taken by its customers, concerning the use and/or possession of marijuana and/or marijuana products.
4. Before you order, we strongly suggest that you inform yourself about marijuana laws in Canada.
5. Names used to collect transfers are not real and do not lead to any actual person.
6. AstronautEdibles.ca assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
◦ Mistakes made by postal offices.
◦ Wrong address deliveries (customers are advised to check their addresses before emailing)
◦ Damaged orders by postal service.
◦ Expired PO BOX numbers.
7. You are not affiliated in any way with law enforcement.
8. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
9. Refunds after payment and cancelling of orders are not available.
10. After the payment has been made and donation collected, orders are due to be sent in 3 working days time.
11. Usual T/A times may vary using Canada Post. Holidays may slow these times.
12. Other possible factors include rural areas.
13. Orders are shipped through Canada Post and do not require the customer to sign any kind of document to receive and are advised never to do so, to avoid any legal problems.
14. For greater email anonymity, customers are advised to use encrypted email accounts. Hushmail.com or Safe- Mail.net services are recommended!!
15. Shipping is based on weight and order sized and calculated through the Canada Post live rates API, and are subject to change without notice.
16. AstronautEdibles.ca does not keep any of the customer info on the server, this site is not interactive, only for viewing purposes.
All communication is through secure emails.
17. THE USE OF CANNABIS RELATED PRODUCTS WITHOUT A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION OR RECOMMENDATION IS A VIOLATION OF LAWS IN CANADA. IN ADDITION THE USE OF MARIJUANA OR ANY DRUG WITHOUT A DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION AND/OR INSTRUCTION COULD HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON YOUR HEALTH.
We have never and will never ship outside of Canada until it is legal to do so.